I’ve decided I want to play an instrument.
But which one?
- Guitar? Blech. Everyone plays guitar. YAWN.
- Piano? Hmph. I hear it’s a great starting point and a good way to learn to read music…
- Trumpet? I’m not sure I can blow that hard. Plus, I think making that buzzing sound would tickle my lips too much.
- Saxophone? Maybe… I really love how it sounds.
- Violin? I did it once when I was in 4th grade, but I couldn’t wait to get to 6th grade and learn the sax (which never happened).
- Congas? Who doesn’t want to bang on their drums all day?
- Timbales? Because banging with sticks is more fun than just using your hands?
Or maybe I should just take singing lessons?